Blue and White Summer Dress

5/31/2016





Despite the fact that it's almost summer and that we're getting more sun, the weather in San Francisco is still mostly on the chilly side. When it is warm enough, I get excited and bring out the few dresses I own. Luckily, I'm heading to Toronto soon to meet sunshine and hot weather! 

I find that dresses are actually less fussy than they sometimes look because they're so easy to throw on. I'm all about easy and comfortable outfits, so when it comes to dresses, I look for fit (which isn't easy when you're petite) and material. There's really no reason to put on a summer dress that makes you feel too hot or uncomfortable. 

Anyway, off to Canada I go! 






Dress: Zara (in white)
Belt: Express
Shoes: Nordstrom








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *