April Favorites

4/29/2016



This month, I'm trying out something new on my blog and that is to show you my monthly favorites! It will including pretty much anything, from clothing to articles I find online that I've found to be interesting. Hope you guys will enjoy them as much as I do!



KATE SPADE: HANDBAG & POSTCARDS


For some reason I feel like I should pick out classic and sophisticated clothing and accessories so that I could purchase good quality items that will last for years. Some items make sense, like a classic white shirt, well-fitted jeans, a classic long jacket, black booties...but if you walk into Kate Spade, I am guaranteed NOT to get anything in black. There's always a new pattern that stands out and is so happy and vibrant. If I need to get myself a black handbag, I can't go into a Kate Spade store. Of course I came out with this pretty little bag...





Also loving the inspiring and cute postcards that I picked up from the Kate Spade store for free.
BARGAIN: ZARA SUNNIES





For the price, these sunglasses are well-made and sturdy unlike most budget ones. Can't wait to snap some photos with this pair of blush retro sunglasses.


TOP: FLAMINGO T-SHIRT FROM FOREVER21

This favorite came in a little late this month but I'm trying really hard not to wear it to bed and out in the sun. I won't rave about it more here since I've already done that in my previous post.


ARTICLE: DELETING THIS APP COULD SAVE YOU MORE THAN $1,000


When I saw this article I immediately thought, Instagram? How many times have you seen something on Instagram and thought, I NEED THIS!


Living in San Francisco, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone in the smartphone generation who does not have a ride-sharing app like Uber or Lyft on their phone. Personally, I've used it a bunch of times, mostly when I'm on vacation and don't have a car. But for those who go out for drinks, or don't own a car but hate to use transit, these apps could be costing you. It's so easy to make a few clicks and wait 2 minutes for a clean car to drive you home after a long day.
BLOG: HARPER AND HARLEY


Image from Harper and Harley


I don't know about you, but when I find pretty blog, I have a slight adrenaline rush followed by a half-hour obsession of going through a dozen posts. This happened to me recently with Sara Donaldson's blog.


Although I gravitate to all things pink and girly, I am starting to look from more minimalist pieces to add to my closet--pieces I can purchase and where over and over 'til it falls apart. I find it so difficult to feel the urge to try on white shirt after white shirt, black shirt after black shirt...it's like trying to find a pair of jeans, awesome when you find 'the one', but the trying on is not nearly as exciting.


I digress...


To sum up, I love this blog because it's great inspiration for anyone looking for minimalist pieces and ways to style them.



RESTAURANT: BARDOT BRASSERIE





If you read my previous post on my new favorite dessert, you might want to make a stop at this gorgeous restaurant at the Aria hotel if you're ever in Las Vegas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *