Dessert you need to try in Vegas: Pavlova

4/07/2016

No, I didn't eat dessert first but I posted that photo first because it is so beautiful and delicious.  I wish everyone in the world could taste this dessert just once. It is the newest addition to the dessert menu at Bardot Brasserie in Las Vegas which is definitely one of my top favorite restaurants of all time! You know when food can sometimes look better in pictures than it tastes? This is the absolute reverse. If you're ever in Vegas, try this restaurant. Delicious French food in a gorgeous setting. What more can you ask for?
On a side note, I think I'm starting to get a hang of shooting in manual mode on my DSLR and editing photos. It's still a challenge to shoot in low-light situations without a tripod but the picture of the Pavlova turned out pretty good don't you think? I think I'm going to print it and put it up in my kitchen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *