Things to do in Vegas besides gamble

4/09/2016



When in Rome, I mean, Vegas...






POSE.


...pose in front of the Trevi fountain, and then pretend that you're actually at the real Fontana di Trevi.









EAT.


Besides trying my new favorite Vegas restaurant, try a seafood roll from Luke's Lobster. This is their crab roll, I can taste it now...






GO TO PARIS.


Go to the Paris hotel and pretend you're really in the 'City of Lights'. Paris, je t'aime!






SHOP.


When I think of Vegas, I think gambling, nightlife, and shows. For me, it's been eating, shopping, people watching...and a huge blister.


(Tip: That pair of Converse shoes will still give you blisters if you're going to walk those Vegas malls)






SEE THE BELLAGIO FOUNTAINS.


Last time I saw the Bellagio fountains I think it was playing Celine Dion or something along those lines (it was a long time ago). This time it was playing Uptown Funk...it was pretty epic.





Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *