Frilly White Top and Pink Accessories

5/20/2016




I don't know if you can tell yet but I'm a sucker for anything pink, hence my little pink bag and pink frames. When the black and white trend started, I was a bit lost but started to really gravitate towards white clothing after spending a lifetime shying away from it for fear of stains. Funny thing is, I've yet to have permanently stained anything. After finding out about getting rid of sweat stains from my husband's button-down shirts using blue Dawn detergent, I opened my closet to white tops, dresses, and even white jeans. 

White is a bit of a boring color but this top has so little holes and frills that make it girly and interesting even without accessories. Plus, it's comfortable, breathable, and goes with anything. It's all in the details.




Wearing: Zara sunnies, top, bag, jeans || Necklace: Virginie Millefiori

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *