Just add cool shoes

5/12/2016









Lucky me, I got to spend a few days in Portland last week and got some tax-free shopping done. As if on cue, my ancient phone took a turn for the worst and decided to allow me to make no more than three calls per charge and last no more than half a day. So I went into probably Portland's most popular tourist 'attraction'--Apple. I have now resume my life as a normal human being in a first world country.

I guess I should have a close up shot of these wicked flats but when you are tagging along your significant other's work trip and he's just had long day, the words 'can you get a shot of my shoes' might sound a bit cruel. Honestly, I was quite exhausted from peeking into all the shops in downtown Portland. In fact, you can see the bags under my eyes...not pretty. On the bright side, I was able to get some shots of how to make an otherwise basic outfit into a stylish but easy outfit for walking around town just by adding a pair of eye-catching shoes.





Wearing: Madewell jacket, Halogen 'Owen' flats, Typo backpack, Zara t-shirt and shorts (old)





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the comfy look! I'm also a huge fan of the lace-up flats trend! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I've always wanted to go to Portland!!

    XO, Sarah | http://www.thebellainsider.com/ | http://www.instagram.com/sarah_thebella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Portland is very up and coming with an artsy vibe, definitely worth checking out.

      Love your blog! Cheers!

      Delete

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *