Maxi dress for casual days

3/30/2016






Sunnies from Nordstrom (similar here) | Vest: Forever21 | Belt: Express | Backpack: Typo, also seen here | Shoes: Converse





I've found a new favorite cute town close to San Francisco...Healdsburg. I'm very spontaneous when it comes to planning where to go and places to eat. This was by far the easiest trip to plan without a chance of picking a bad restaurant. Drive into this tiny town, park into any of the public lots around the Plaza and walk into any place that serves food or wine and you won't be disappointed. Shops, food, and wine, all under a ten-minute walk.

My recommendations:

Noble Folk: ice cream and pie bar

Scopa: affordable Italian restaurant

Ferrari-Carano: winery pictured here (10-minute drive from Healdsburg)

Switching topics to my dress...


As someone of a petite stature, I never really bothered to look at floor-length skirts or dresses. My first thoughts would be ALTERATIONS and I'd go for the next mini-skirt or cropped top. That tendency has recently changed for several reasons:

1. Jeans are great, but it can get boring sometimes
2. It gets pretty darn cold here in Northern California
3. They're comfy and easy to throw on
4. They make me, dare I say, look slightly taller
5. Honestly, I found this one on a clearance rack for $5...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *